School Vision and Aims
Our School Vision
Our vision for Woore Primary and Nursery School reflects a passionate commitment to learning and recognition of the uniqueness of individual learners. It is driven by our desire to offer the best possible education and ambitions for our pupils in partnership with parents and the local community. We aim to nurture curiosity and creativity through an inspiring, challenging and inclusive curriculum, where learning is the heart of all that we do. We take pride in developing outstanding teaching and learning by holding the highest expectations of all our pupils and knowing the children well. We celebrate resilient, resourceful and responsible learners who show respect for one another as they work independently and collaboratively in a safe and secure environment. We aim to develop fond and lasting memories for all our pupils through engaging and enriching experiences. We believe our approach will inspire a love of learning and unlock the potential that lies within all of our children, preparing them to be happy, successful and responsible citizens in the future.
Our School Aims
- To provide an environment where children feel safe, happy and secure.
- To foster a friendly, welcoming, active, vibrant and inclusive atmosphere.
- To develop in each child confidence and a positive self-image.
- To value and recognise the uniqueness and achievement of every member of our school family.
- To equip children with the resilience and perseverance to become creative and independent thinkers and to become learners for life within an ever-changing world.
- To promote the 6Rs: resilience, resourceful, respect, reasoning, reflection and responsibility
- To continue to develop the curriculum so that it is creative, challenging and relevant.
- To ensure excellence in teaching and learning within a high quality learning environment.
- To prepare pupils for their next stage of their education and adult life.
- To work in partnership with parents, governors and other professionals to deliver the agreed aims of the school.