Woore Primary and Nursery School
Apprenticeship L3 Teaching Assistant
Apprentice Rate £4.30 per hour
Fixed Term Contract Initially (Jan 2022-Jan 2023)
30 hours per week
Required from January 2022
We are seeking to appoint a L3 Teaching Assistant Apprentice to join our caring and supportive school. This post will be a full-time position whereby much of the duties would be to support a child within the EYFS along with additional Teaching assistant duties. The applicant will be required to work from Monday to Friday during term time from 8.30am-3.30pm. The applicant will receive training through Barnsley College in conjunction with Shropshire Council which will be based in Shrewsbury for one day every third week.
The successful applicant will:
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Be dedicated to support an individual pupil to engage fully with school routines and the curriculum along with their peers
- The ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Be innovative and resourceful
- Have energy, enthusiasm and drive
- Have a sense of humour and fun
For further information, please contact the administrator on 01630 647373 or via email: email@example.com.
Closing Date: Monday 22nd November 2022
Interview date: Wednesday 24th November 2022
The ability to communicate at ease with accurate spoken English is essential for the post. Woore Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check before appointment is confirmed.